Find Heart Specialists
Cardiologists at Apollo Hospitals
Dr. Birendra Pawar is a Cardiologist In Noida associated with Apollo hospitals In Noida.
- Qualification: MD(Medicine), MBBS
- Department: Cardiology
- Specialty: Cardiologist
- Locality: Noida
- Consultant in: Apollo Hospitals Noida
- Address-Apollo Hospitals, E-2, Sector-26, Noida-201301
- Experience : 18 years
- appointment-MON- SAT ( 08:30 AM-10:00 AM )
- Contact Number: 0120-401200
You can consult Dr. Birendra Pawar for
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator
- Transesophageal Echocardiogram
- Permanent Pacemaker
- Catheter Ablation
- Mitral Valve Repair
- Balloon Mitral Valvotomy
- Arrhythmia Treatments
About Apollo Healthcare
Apollo Healthcare was established in 1983. The hospital has a presence in over 120 countries, houses 7000 + doctors, 4000+ pharmacies across places. Centers at Chennai and Hyderabad are the Joint Commission International-accredited.
Milestones- Cardiac care
- Apollo Hospitals, Chennai successfully performed four back-to-back MitraClip procedures in a single day.
- India’s first advanced Aquilion One Prism 640-slice CT Scanner was introduced by Apollo Hospitals, Chennai.
- Apollo Hospitals, Chennai, implanted the first Artificial Pulmonary Valve (32mm) without surgery.
- Apollo Hospitals, Indore, conducted India’s second successful Renal Denervation (RDN) Therapy for treating uncontrollable hypertension.
- Apollo Hospitals, Chennai introduced the HIS-bundle-pacing procedure, a new technique to treat bradyarrhythmias.
- Apollo Hospitals, Indore implanted the first neonatal permanent pacemaker on a 2-day-old newborn baby.
- The Guwahati center removed a cardiac tumor through Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery.
- The hospital at Nellore- is the first hospital to perform TAVI in Rayalaseema & the coastal region of Andhra Pradesh on a 69-year-old patient.
- The Indore facility- is the first hospital in Madhya Pradesh to perform Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) on a 69-year-old female patient.
- Navi Mumbai center- successfully performed its first heart transplant on a 33-year-old male patient in 2019. The center also implanted the smallest and advanced leadless pacemaker on an 85-year-old patient.
- Apollo Hospitals, on a 69-year-old patient, performed the first balloon-expandable TAVR in Visakhapatnam.
- Bhubaneswar facility was the first hospital in Odisha to perform Alcohol Septal Ablation (ASA) procedure.
- Apollo Hospitals, Chennai, completes over 50,000 cardiac surgeries includes Bypass, Valve replacements, Pediatric cardiac procedures, Transplants, and Minimally invasive procedures.
- Apollo Hospitals, Chennai, performed India’s first minimally invasive Robotic Hybrid Revascularisation surgery on a 63-year-old female patient in 2019
- Apollo Hospitals Conducted over 1,52,000 cardiac surgeries – one of only ten hospitals worldwide to achieve these volumes.
- Achieved a 99.6% success rate in cardiac bypass surgeries, over 99.6% of beating heart surgeries.
- Apollo Hospitals, Chennai, completed 25,000 coronary bypass procedures, including 10,000 beating heart coronary bypass operations in 2009.