Find Heart Specialists
Cardiologists at Ahmedabad
- Cardiologists at Mehta Institute of Cardiology Ahmedabad
- Dr. Sumit Mohan Dheer- Cardiologist at Narayana Health, Ahmedabad
- Dr. Vishal Darji- Cardiologist at Narayana Health, Ahmedabad
- Dr. Vishal Changela- Cardiologist at Narayana Health, Ahmedabad
- Dr. Priyank Bhatt- Cardiologist at Narayana Health, Ahmedabad
- Dr. Manik Chopra- Cardiologist at Narayana Health, Ahmedabad
- Dr. Mohd Maqbool Sohil- Cardiologist at Narayana Health, Ahmedabad
- Dr. Alpesh Patel- Cardiologist at Narayana Health, Ahmedabad
- Dr. Atul Anand Maslekar- Cardiologist at Narayana Health, Ahmedabad
- Cardiologists at Nidhi Hospital in Ahmedabad
- Cardiologists at AIMS- Ahmedabad Institute of Medical Services
- Dr. Manmohan Singh Chauhan- Cardiologist In Ahmedabad
- Dr. Bhupesh Shah- Cardiologist In Ahmedabad
- Dr. Anand Shukla- Cardiologist In Ahmedabad
- Dr. Jay Shah- Cardiologist In Ahmedabad
AIMS (Ahmedabad Institute of Medical Services) is an 85 bedded hospital with 13 bedded CCU, NABH accredited. You can book an appointment for Cardiologists at AIMS at-
- P.N. House, 3rd floor, Narayan Nagar Road, Paldi, Ahmedabad-380007, Gujarat, India.
- Check hospital website for further details.
List of Cardiologists at AIMS
- Dr. Jaimin Dave
- Dr. Joyel Shah
- Dr. Kiran Prajapati
- Dr. Sandarbh Patel
- Dr. Tarun Dave
- Dr. Lal Daga
- Dr. Varsha Shah
- Dr. Tushar Sharma
You can consult Cardiologists at AIMS for
- Transesophageal Echocardiogram
- Permanent Pacemaker
- Catheter Ablation
- Mitral Valve Repair
- Balloon Mitral Valvotomy
- Arrhythmia Treatments
Know more about Cardiac Diagnostic Tests
- Carotid Ultrasound for diagnosing narrowing of the carotid arteries
- Abdominal Aortic Ultrasound: How is it peformed?
- How does Implantable Loop Recorder monitor heart rhythm?
- Doppler Ultrasound: for detecting abnormal blood flow
- Tilt table test: Why is this test performed?
- How Cardiac MRI help to diagnose heart problems
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Stress Echocardiography or stress echo or stress test
- Cardiac PET Scan: Positron Emission Tomography
- Nuclear Ventriculography: imaging technique for the Heart Chambers
- Nuclear Stress Test OR Myocardial Perfusion Scan
- How does Intravascular Ultrasound quantify Plaque?
- Holter Monitoring for measuring Heart’s electrical activity
- Exercise Stress Test: How is it performed?
- How is Electrophysiology Studies performed?
AIMS is an 85 bedded hospital with 13 bedded CCU, 11 bedded ICU, 4 bedded SICU, State of art cath-lab, 3 modular operation theatres, and all ultramodern facilities to provide the best possible treatment to patients.
- coronary and peripheral angiographies
- balloon angioplasties
- EP studies and ablation
- pulmonary and mitral valvuloplasty
- Pacemaker (AICD, CRT)
- Other intervention
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG)
- Valve Surgeries
- Congenital Heart Surgeries
- Aortic and Pulmonary Artery Surgeries.
- Minimal Invasive Cardiac Surgery (MICS)
- Redo Cardiac Surgeries / Thoracic Surgeries
- Vascular Surgeries / Specialized Surgeries
- 13 Bedded CCU
- State-of-the-Art, well equipped CathLab
- Advanced Colour Doppler Echocardiography System
- Advanced Electrocardiography
- Computerized TMT
- Holter Monitoring
- Dedicated SICU
- Modular, well equipped and dedicated operation theatres
- Heart-lung Machine and IABP Machine