Find Heart Specialists
Cardiologists in Delhi
- Dr. Arun Maheshwari- Cardiologist at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Delhi
- DR. SANJIV SHARMA- Cardiologist at Batra Hospital Delhi
- DR. SANJAY KUMAR PANDEY- Cardiologist at Batra Hospital Delhi
- Dr. Sanjay Sharma – Cardiologist at Saroj Hospital, Delhi
- Dr. Sanjeev Aggarwal- Cardiologist at Saroj Hospital, Delhi
- Dr. Sangeet Sahai- Paediatric Cardiologist in Noida
- Dr. Subrata Lahiri- Cardiologist at Parmanand Hospital, Delhi
- Dr. K K Saxena- Cardiologist In New Delhi
- Dr. Prashanta Kumar Ghosh- Cardiologist In New Delhi
- Dr. Rajeev Kumar Rajput- Cardiologist In New Delhi
- Dr. Rajiv Mehrotra- Cardiologist In New Delhi
- Dr. Raman Puri- Cardiologist In New Delhi
- Dr. Mahesh Chandra Garg- Cardiologist In New Delhi
- Dr. Pradeep Jain- Cardiologist In New Delhi
DR. SANJIV SHARMA is a Cardiologist with Batra Hospital Delhi.
- Qualification: MD (Medicine), DM (Cardiology)
- Department: Cardiology
- Location: NA
- Contact details:
- Address- 1, Tughlakabad Institutional Area, Mehrauli Badarpur Road, Near Saket Metro Station, Tughlakabad Institutional Area, Vayusenabad, New Delhi, Delhi 110062
- Phone: 91-11-2995 8747, 2990 2001, 2990 3001, 2905 1280
- Fax: 91-11-2995 6255, 2605 7661
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any of the following symptoms, consult DR. SANJIV SHARMA
- Uncontyrolled hypertension
- Hypertension with other medical conditions
- If you are more than 40 years and have family history of hypertension
- Chest pain or discomfort.
- Frequent eppisodes of Headache
- Fluttering in your chest.
- Shortness of breath.
- Pain in shoulders, arms, neck area
- Irregular Heart Rhythm
- Slow heartbeat (bradycardia)
- Racing heartbeat (tachycardia)
- Fainting or near fainting.
Know more about Cardiac Diagnostic Tests
- Carotid Ultrasound for diagnosing narrowing of the carotid arteries
- Abdominal Aortic Ultrasound: How is it peformed?
- How does Implantable Loop Recorder monitor heart rhythm?
- Doppler Ultrasound: for detecting abnormal blood flow
- Tilt table test: Why is this test performed?
- How Cardiac MRI help to diagnose heart problems
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Stress Echocardiography or stress echo or stress test
- Cardiac PET Scan: Positron Emission Tomography
- Nuclear Ventriculography: imaging technique for the Heart Chambers
- Nuclear Stress Test OR Myocardial Perfusion Scan
- How does Intravascular Ultrasound quantify Plaque?
- Holter Monitoring for measuring Heart’s electrical activity
- Exercise Stress Test: How is it performed?
- How is Electrophysiology Studies performed?
About Batra Hospital
Batra Hospital and Medical Research Centre (BHMRC) a trust hospital serving patients since 1987. It offers services in Cardiology, Cardiac Anaesthesiology, and Cardio-Vascular & Thoracic Surgery.
- BHMRC is a NABH accredited.
- Perfomed 17,000 Heart Operation till date.
- Caacity- 495 beds including 79 critical care beds
- Panel doctors- 117 consultants, 12 junior consultants and 122 residents.
- It is a center for excellence in the field of Nephrology, Cardiology, Oncology, Neurosciences, Gastrosciences and Joint replacement.
- Management of Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Computerized ECG, Stress Readionuclide Study, Stress Dobutamine Echocardiography
- Endovascular Interventions (Peripheral)
- Pacemaker (AICD, CRT)
- Structural Heart Interventions
- Interventional Cardiology
- Heart Disease
- Pediatric Interventions
- Event Recorder for Tran Telephonic ECG Recording