Find Heart Specialists
Cardiologists in Pune
- Dr. Ajit Mehta- Cardiologist at KEM Hospitals, Pune
- Dr. Ashish Khanijo- Cardiologist at Ruby Hall Clinic Pune
- Dr. Milind Gadkari- Cardiologist at Sahyadri Hospitals, Pune
- Dr. Rajesh Kaushish- Cardiologist at Sahyadri Hospitals, Pune
- Dr. Dhairyasheel Kanase- Cardiologist at Jupiter Hospital Pune
- Dr. Chandrakant Chavan- Cardiologist at KEM Hospitals, Pune
- Dr. DHOPESHWARKAR RAJESH- Cardiologist at Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital Pune
- Dr. Dhairyasheel Kanase – Cardiologist at KEM Hospitals, Pune
- Dr. Dhairasheel Kanase- Cardiologist at Sahyadri Hospitals, Pune
- Dr. Dhiren Dave- Cardiologist at Sahyadri Hospitals, Pune
- Dr. Ajit Mehta- Cardiologist at Sahyadri Hospitals, Pune
- Dr. Benny Jose- Cardiologist at Jupiter Hospital Pune
- Dr. C.N. Makhale- Cardiologist at Ruby Hall Clinic Pune
- Dr. Ashish Khanijo – Cardiologist at KEM Hospitals, Pune
- Dr. Akash Modgi- Cardiologist at Sahyadri Hospitals, Pune
DR. SANJEEV VICHARE is a Cardiologist associated with Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai.
- Qualification: DNB (Gen Surgery); MNAMS; MRCS (Edin); FRCS (C-Th)
- Availability: MON-SAT
- Areas of Interests: Dr.Vichare is keenly interested in providing the best possible outcome in routine cardiac surgery including Coronary Artery Bypass and Valve Replacement operations. He has special interest in coronary artery surgery in patients with globally ischaemic ventricles, mitral valve repair especially in context with myxomatous mitral valve disease & heart failure, aortic root & aortic arch surgery and re-do cardiac interventions.
- Other details: NA
- Available at- Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai.
- Contact Details:
- Lilavati Hospital & Research Centre, A-791, Bandra Reclamation, Bandra (W), Mumbai – 400050. India.
- Ambulance +91 9769250010
- Boardline 022-26751000/26568000
Consult DR. SANJEEV VICHARE; if you have
- Fluttering in your chest.
- pain or pressure in the chest
- Racing heartbeat (tachycardia)
- Slow heartbeat (bradycardia)
- pain or discomfort in the arms, jaw, left shoulder, elbows, or back
- Chest pain or discomfort.
- Shortness of breath.
- Fainting (syncope) or near fainting.
- Nausea and fatigue
- cold sweats
Check Cardiac Diseases Here:
- How serious is Valvular Heart Disease? Let us understand
- Growing concerns of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in India
- Heart Failure: a Chronic and Life-threatening Condition
- How do artery blockages lead to Heart Attack?
- Angina: a feeling of squeezing and chest pain
- Venous blood clots
About Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai
- Capacity of total of 323 beds
- It has largest Intensive Care Units (ICUs),
- 12 Operation Theatres
- 300 consultants
- Attends 300 In-patients and 1,500 Out-patients daily.
Cardiac Servies offered:
- Beating heart surgery
- On Pump surgery
- Stress Test
- 2D ECHO
- DSE with Contrast
- TEE with Contrast
- Exercise Stress Echo
- Valve Replacements
- Correction of congenital cardiac anomalies
- Routine performance of complex cardiac surgeries.
- Surgery for Aortic aneurysms
- Pediatric Cardiac Surgery