Find Heart Specialists
Cardiologists in Maharashtra
- Dr. Ajit Mehta- Cardiologist at KEM Hospitals, Pune
- Dr. Ashish Khanijo- Cardiologist at Ruby Hall Clinic Pune
- Dr. Milind Gadkari- Cardiologist at Sahyadri Hospitals, Pune
- Dr. Rajesh Kaushish- Cardiologist at Sahyadri Hospitals, Pune
- Dr. Dhairyasheel Kanase- Cardiologist at Jupiter Hospital Pune
- DR. SANJEEV VICHARE- Cardiologist at Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai
- Dr. Sanjeev Y. Vichare- Cardiologist at Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai
- Dr. Chandrakant Chavan- Cardiologist at KEM Hospitals, Pune
- Dr. DHOPESHWARKAR RAJESH- Cardiologist at Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital Pune
- Dr. Dhairyasheel Kanase – Cardiologist at KEM Hospitals, Pune
- Dr. Dhairasheel Kanase- Cardiologist at Sahyadri Hospitals, Pune
- Dr. Dhiren Dave- Cardiologist at Sahyadri Hospitals, Pune
- Dr. Ajit Mehta- Cardiologist at Sahyadri Hospitals, Pune
- Dr. Benny Jose- Cardiologist at Jupiter Hospital Pune
- Dr. C.N. Makhale- Cardiologist at Ruby Hall Clinic Pune
Dr. Amol Dharmadhikari is a Cardiothoracic Surgeon associated with Aster hospital, Kolhapur.
- Qualification: MBBS, MS (Gen. Surgery), DNB (Cardio Thoracic Surgery)
- Department: Cardiac Surgery
- Key features:
- 12 years of experience.
- treated more than a thousand patients for CABG, Embolectomy, Valvular Heart Disorders, etc.
- Location: Aster Aadhar Kolhapur
- Address-Near, R. S. No. 628, ‘B’ Ward, near KMT Workshop, Shastri Nagar, Kolhapur, Maharashtra 416012
- Contact Number: 0231 662 2555
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other details– 12 years of experience
Dr. Amol Dharmadhikari treats
- Angina / Unstable Angina
- Acute Heart Attack (MI)
- Aortic Dissection
- Acute shortness of breath
- Heart failure
- Valvular Disease
- Congenital Heart Diseases
- Patients requiring pacemaker
- Patients with abnormal heart rate (Arrhythmia)
- Syncope or faint attacks
Check Cardiac Diseases Here:
- How serious is Valvular Heart Disease? Let us understand
- Growing concerns of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in India
- Heart Failure: a Chronic and Life-threatening Condition
- How do artery blockages lead to Heart Attack?
- Angina: a feeling of squeezing and chest pain
- Venous blood clots
About Aster Hospitals
Aster Hospitals adhere to all ICMR & WHO mandated protocols. Most of the centers are NABH accredited, which is the accreditation body for hospitals.
- Presence in 5 States.
- 14 Hospitals.
- 1600+ Doctors
- 40+ Specialty
- Three lac+ patients treated every year
Cardiac Services Provided in
The centers diagnose and treat approximately 10,000 cardiac patients every year.
- Interventional Cardiology,
- Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery,
- Cardiac Surgery,
- Heart Transplant and Cardiac Rehabilitation services
- Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Imaging Tests:
- – Chest X-Ray
- – CT Scan
- – MRI Scans
- Lung / Lymph Node Biopsy
- Cardiac Cathlab
- Coronary Angiography,
- Coronary Angioplasty,
- IVC filter,
- Cardiac Catheterization,
- All interventional radiology and neurology procedures.
- Key Features- 670-beds, Cardiac Sciences, Neurosciences, Oncology, Orthopaedics & Rheumatology, Nephrology & Urology, Child & Adolescent Health, and Gastroenterology & Hepatology, Women’s Health, JCI Accreditation, NABH Award, Green OT Certification.
- Address- Kochi, Kerala, 682027
- Email- email@example.com
- Emergency- 155218
- Ambulance +91-484-66-99-999
- Helpline +91-484-66-99-999
- Key Features- 250 beds, 70+ doctors, covers 25+ specialties,
- Address- CA-37, 24th Main, 1st Phase, J.P.Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560078
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ambulance- 080 46414641
- Helpline- 080 66040400
Aster CMI hospital
- Key Features- 500 beds, 90+ doctors, covers 30+ specialties, world-class patient-centric hospital.
- Address- No. 43/2, New Airport Road, NH 44, Sahakar Nagar, Hebbal, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560092
- Email- email@example.com
- Ambulance- 080-4647-4647
- Helpline- 080-4342-0100
Aster MIMS, Calicut
- Key Features- 670 beds, 130+ doctors, covers 25+ specialties.
- Address-Malabar Institute of Medical Sciences Ltd. Mini By-pass Road, Govindapuram P.O. Calicut, Kerala, 673016
- Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emergency- +91 495 2488 000
- Helpline- +91 495 2488 222