A medical physician who has obtained a specialized degree in the treatment and management of cardiovascular issues is a cardiologist. Cardiologists additionally look to create awareness and education in the patients about the health of the heart. Let us know about the Cardiologists in Hyderabad.
- 0.1 What are the super specializations in cardiology?
- 0.2 Consult Cardiologists in Hyderabad if you have any of these signs and symptoms –
- 0.3 Cardiologists in Hyderabad:
- 0.4 What are the different types of cardiac disorders?
- 0.5 Diagnostic Tests for Cardiac Problems
- 1 Cardiologists in Hyderabad
What are the super specializations in cardiology?
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) in general medicine.
- D.M. in Cardiology
- Diploma in Cardiovascular Technology
- P.G. Diploma in Clinical Cardiology Course (PGDCC)
- M.S. in Cardiological nursing,
- M.Ch. In Cardiology
- M.Ch. Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
- P.G. Diploma in Community Cardiology
- DNB Cardio-Thoracic Surgery
- Doctor of Medicine in Cardiology
Consult Cardiologists in Hyderabad if you have any of these signs and symptoms –
- Chest pain
- Breathlessness (dyspnea)
- Acute circulatory failure (cardiogenic shock)
- Heart failure
- Syncope & Presyncope
- Cardiac arrest and sudden cardiac death
- Abnormal heart sounds and murmurs
Cardiologists in Hyderabad:
What does the consultation cost?
The average cost for consulting an oncologist in Hyderabad ranges between INR 800-3000.
Hospitals in Hyderabad for cardiac care
- Star Hospitals, Hyderabad- Address: 8-2-596/5, Road No. 10, Gaffar Khan Colony, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034 Phone: 040 4477 7777
- Yashoda Super Speciality Hospital, Malakpet- Address: 16-10-29, Nalgonda X Roads, Near New Market Metro station, Malakpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500036 Phone: 040 4567 4567
- CARE Hospital, Nampally- Address: Exhibition Grounds, Road, Nampally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001 Phone: 040 6165 6565
- Kamineni Hospitals Pvt Ltd- 040 2411 9999
- Omega Hospital- L/276A, Rd Number 12, MLA Colony, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034 Phone: 040 2355 1034
- Guru Nanak Care Hospital- Address: 1-4-908/7/1, Musheerabad Main Rd, near Raja Deluxe Theatre, Musheerabad, Bakaram, Kavadiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500020 hours Phone: 040 6165 6565
- Usha Mullapudi Cardiac Centre- Address: Gajularamaram Rd, Shapur Nagar, Indira Nagar, Gajularamaram, Hyderabad, Telangana 500055
- Aware Global Hospitals- Address: 8-16-1, Nagarjuna Sagar Rd, Laxmi Enclave, Bhagya Nagar, Bairamalguda, Telangana 500035 Phone: 040 2411 1111
- Omni Hospital- Address: Mumbai Hwy, opp. BIG BAZAR, Balaji Nagar, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500072 Phone: 040 6825 2525
- Medicover Hospital- Address: behind Cyber Towers, In the Lane of IBIS Hotels, HUDA Techno Enclave, HITEC City, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081 Phone: 040 6833 4455
- Continental Hospitals Limited- Address: Plot No, 3, Rd Number 2, Financial District, Nanakaramguda, Telangana 500035 Phone: 040 6700 0000
- Aditya Hospital, Boggulakunta- Address: 4-1-16, Tilak Rd, Bogulkunta, Abids, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001 Phone: 040 4142 4344
- Sai Vani Super Specialty Hospital- Address: 1-2-365/36/6&7, Ramakrishna Mutt Road, Opposite, Indira Park Rd, Valmiki Nagar, Domalguda, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500029 Phone: 040 2763 4463
- Sai Sanjeevini Hospitals- Address: Plot No.V–7, NH65, Narsimha Puri Colony, Huda Colony, Kothapet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500035 Phone: 040 2403 9012
What are the different types of cardiac disorders?
There exist a diverse pool of diseases and disorders that cardiologists manage. Some of the common conditions encountered upon clinical examination include –
- Disorders of heart rate, rhythm, and conduction
- Vascular disease
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart Failure
- Congenital heart disease
- Heart Valve Disease
- Diseases of myocardium
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Diseases of the pericardium
- Pulmonary Stenosis
- Pulmonary embolism
- Angina: a feeling of squeezing and chest pain
- Venous blood clots
- Varicose Veins
Diagnostic Tests for Cardiac Problems
- Carotid Ultrasound for diagnosing narrowing of the carotid arteries
- Abdominal Aortic Ultrasound: How is it peformed?
- How does Implantable Loop Recorder monitor heart rhythm?
- Doppler Ultrasound: for detecting abnormal blood flow
- Tilt table test: Why is this test performed?
- How Cardiac MRI help to diagnose heart problems
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Stress Echocardiography or stress echo or stress test
- Cardiac PET Scan: Positron Emission Tomography
- Nuclear Ventriculography: imaging technique for the Heart Chambers
- Nuclear Stress Test OR Myocardial Perfusion Scan
- How does Intravascular Ultrasound quantify Plaque?
- Holter Monitoring for measuring Heart’s electrical activity
- Exercise Stress Test: How is it performed?
- How is Electrophysiology Studies performed?