A medical physician who has obtained a specialized degree in the treatment and management of cardiovascular issues is a cardiologist. Cardiologists additionally look to create awareness and education in the patients about the health of the heart. Let us know about the Cardiologists in Hyderabad.
What are the super specializations in cardiology?
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) in general medicine.
- D.M. in Cardiology
- Diploma in Cardiovascular Technology
- P.G. Diploma in Clinical Cardiology Course (PGDCC)
- M.S. in Cardiological nursing,
- M.Ch. In Cardiology
- M.Ch. Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
- P.G. Diploma in Community Cardiology
- DNB Cardio-Thoracic Surgery
- Doctor of Medicine in Cardiology
Consult Cardiologists in Hyderabad if you have any of these signs and symptoms –
- Chest pain
- Breathlessness (dyspnea)
- Acute circulatory failure (cardiogenic shock)
- Heart failure
- Syncope & Presyncope
- Cardiac arrest and sudden cardiac death
- Abnormal heart sounds and murmurs
Cardiologists in Hyderabad:
What does the consultation cost?
The average cost for consulting an oncologist in Hyderabad ranges between INR 800-3000.
Hospitals in Hyderabad for cardiac care
- Star Hospitals, Hyderabad- Address: 8-2-596/5, Road No. 10, Gaffar Khan Colony, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034 Phone: 040 4477 7777
- Yashoda Super Speciality Hospital, Malakpet- Address: 16-10-29, Nalgonda X Roads, Near New Market Metro station, Malakpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500036 Phone: 040 4567 4567
- CARE Hospital, Nampally- Address: Exhibition Grounds, Road, Nampally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001 Phone: 040 6165 6565
- Kamineni Hospitals Pvt Ltd- 040 2411 9999
- Omega Hospital- L/276A, Rd Number 12, MLA Colony, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034 Phone: 040 2355 1034
- Guru Nanak Care Hospital- Address: 1-4-908/7/1, Musheerabad Main Rd, near Raja Deluxe Theatre, Musheerabad, Bakaram, Kavadiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500020 hours Phone: 040 6165 6565
- Usha Mullapudi Cardiac Centre- Address: Gajularamaram Rd, Shapur Nagar, Indira Nagar, Gajularamaram, Hyderabad, Telangana 500055
- Aware Global Hospitals- Address: 8-16-1, Nagarjuna Sagar Rd, Laxmi Enclave, Bhagya Nagar, Bairamalguda, Telangana 500035 Phone: 040 2411 1111
- Omni Hospital- Address: Mumbai Hwy, opp. BIG BAZAR, Balaji Nagar, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500072 Phone: 040 6825 2525
- Medicover Hospital- Address: behind Cyber Towers, In the Lane of IBIS Hotels, HUDA Techno Enclave, HITEC City, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081 Phone: 040 6833 4455
- Continental Hospitals Limited- Address: Plot No, 3, Rd Number 2, Financial District, Nanakaramguda, Telangana 500035 Phone: 040 6700 0000
- Aditya Hospital, Boggulakunta- Address: 4-1-16, Tilak Rd, Bogulkunta, Abids, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001 Phone: 040 4142 4344
- Sai Vani Super Specialty Hospital- Address: 1-2-365/36/6&7, Ramakrishna Mutt Road, Opposite, Indira Park Rd, Valmiki Nagar, Domalguda, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500029 Phone: 040 2763 4463
- Sai Sanjeevini Hospitals- Address: Plot No.V–7, NH65, Narsimha Puri Colony, Huda Colony, Kothapet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500035 Phone: 040 2403 9012
What are the different types of cardiac disorders?
There exist a diverse pool of diseases and disorders that cardiologists manage. Some of the common conditions encountered upon clinical examination include –
- Disorders of heart rate, rhythm, and conduction
- Vascular disease
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart Failure
- Congenital heart disease
- Heart Valve Disease
- Diseases of myocardium
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Diseases of the pericardium
- Pulmonary Stenosis
- Pulmonary embolism
- Angina: a feeling of squeezing and chest pain
- Venous blood clots
- Varicose Veins
Diagnostic Tests for Cardiac Problems
- Carotid Ultrasound for diagnosing narrowing of the carotid arteries
- Abdominal Aortic Ultrasound: How is it peformed?
- How does Implantable Loop Recorder monitor heart rhythm?
- Doppler Ultrasound: for detecting abnormal blood flow
- Tilt table test: Why is this test performed?
- How Cardiac MRI help to diagnose heart problems
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Stress Echocardiography or stress echo or stress test
- Cardiac PET Scan: Positron Emission Tomography
- Nuclear Ventriculography: imaging technique for the Heart Chambers
- Nuclear Stress Test OR Myocardial Perfusion Scan
- How does Intravascular Ultrasound quantify Plaque?
- Holter Monitoring for measuring Heart’s electrical activity
- Exercise Stress Test: How is it performed?
- How is Electrophysiology Studies performed?