Find Heart Specialists
Cardiologists in Mumbai
- DR. SANJEEV VICHARE- Cardiologist at Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai
- Dr. Sanjeev Y. Vichare- Cardiologist at Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai
- Dr. Cyrus Wadia- Cardiologist at Saifee Hospital, Mumbai
- Dr. Ajit R Menon- Cardiologist at Saifee Hospital, Mumbai
- Dr. Ameya Udayvar- Cardiologist at Saifee Hospital, Mumbai
- Dr. Bhadresh Shah- Cardiologist in Mumbai
- Dr. Aliasgar Behrainwala- Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgeon in Mumbai
- Dr. Aziz Kothawala- Cardiologist at Saifee Hospital, Mumbai
- Dr. Ashish Nabar- Cardiologist in Mumbai
- Dr. Vinod Shah- Cardiologist at Reliance Hospital, Mumbai
- Dr. Anil Tambe- Cardiologist at Jupiter Hospital, Mumbai
- DR. ANAND RAO- Cardiologist at Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai
- Dr. Haresh G Mehta- Cardiologist in Navi Mumbai
- Dr. Ajay Chaurasia- Cardiologist at Saifee Hospital, Mumbai
- Dr. Dhiren Shah- Cardiologist in Mumbai
DR. ANAND RAO is a Cardiologist associated with Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai.
- Qualification: MBBS, MD (General Medicine), DNB (Cardiology),FSCAI (USA)
- Availability: MON-SAT
- Areas of Interests: Transradial procedures for Coronaries and Peripheral Interventions
- Other details: NA
- Available at- Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai.
- Contact Details:
- Lilavati Hospital & Research Centre, A-791, Bandra Reclamation, Bandra (W), Mumbai – 400050. India.
- Ambulance +91 9769250010
- Boardline 022-26751000/26568000
Consult DR. ANAND RAO; if you have
- Fluttering in your chest.
- pain or pressure in the chest
- Racing heartbeat (tachycardia)
- Slow heartbeat (bradycardia)
- pain or discomfort in the arms, jaw, left shoulder, elbows, or back
- Chest pain or discomfort.
- Shortness of breath.
- Fainting (syncope) or near fainting.
- Nausea and fatigue
- cold sweats
- Pain in the neck, jaw, throat, upper abdomen, or back
Check Cardiac Diseases Here:
- How serious is Valvular Heart Disease? Let us understand
- Growing concerns of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in India
- Heart Failure: a Chronic and Life-threatening Condition
- How do artery blockages lead to Heart Attack?
- Angina: a feeling of squeezing and chest pain
- Venous blood clots
About Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai
- Capacity of total of 323 beds
- It has largest Intensive Care Units (ICUs),
- 12 Operation Theatres
- 300 consultants
- Attends 300 In-patients and 1,500 Out-patients daily.
Cardiac Servies offered:
- Valve Replacements
- Correction of congenital cardiac anomalies
- Routine performance of complex cardiac surgeries.
- Surgery for Aortic aneurysms
- Pediatric Cardiac Surgery
About Cardiac Care:
- Electrocardiogram (ECG/EKG)
- Treadmill Test (TMT) / Exercise stress test
- Transthoracic echocardiogram (2D and 3D Echo)
- Trans-esophageal echocardiogram (2D and 3D TEE)
- Dobutamine Stress Echocardiogram (DSE)
- Exercise stress echocardiogram
- Contrast echocardiogram
- Treadmill Test
- Tilt Table Test
- Holter monitoring
- 24 Hr Ambulatory Blood pressure monitoring
- Comprehensive cardiac health check-up packages
- Coronary angiography
- Coronary angioplasty simple and complex
- Right heart catheterization
- Coronary rotablation
- Coronary Intravascular Ultrasound
- Coronary Fractional Flow Reserve measurement (FFR)
- Intra-aortic Balloon Pump (IABP) insertion
- Electrophysiology studies (Diagnostic)
- RF ablation for complex arrhythmias (Rhythm abnormalities)
- Pacemaker implantation
- Intracardiac Defibrillator (ICD) implantation
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT)