Find Heart Specialists
Cardiologists in Mumbai
- DR. SANJEEV VICHARE- Cardiologist at Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai
- Dr. Sanjeev Y. Vichare- Cardiologist at Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai
- Dr. Cyrus Wadia- Cardiologist at Saifee Hospital, Mumbai
- Dr. Ajit R Menon- Cardiologist at Saifee Hospital, Mumbai
- Dr. Ameya Udayvar- Cardiologist at Saifee Hospital, Mumbai
- Dr. Bhadresh Shah- Cardiologist in Mumbai
- Dr. Aliasgar Behrainwala- Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgeon in Mumbai
- Dr. Aziz Kothawala- Cardiologist at Saifee Hospital, Mumbai
- Dr. Ashish Nabar- Cardiologist in Mumbai
- Dr. Vinod Shah- Cardiologist at Reliance Hospital, Mumbai
- Dr. Anil Tambe- Cardiologist at Jupiter Hospital, Mumbai
- DR. ANAND RAO- Cardiologist at Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai
- Dr. Haresh G Mehta- Cardiologist in Navi Mumbai
- Dr. Ajay Chaurasia- Cardiologist at Saifee Hospital, Mumbai
- Dr. Dhiren Shah- Cardiologist in Mumbai
Dr. Anil Tambe is a Cardiologist associated with Jupiter Hospital Mumbai.
- Qualification: MBBS, MD (Int. Med.), FCPS (Int. Med.), FCCP (Cardio.) (USA), FICA (NY)
- Department: Cardiology
- Experience: NA
- Other details-NA
- Location: Thane, Mumbai
- Available at- Jupiter Hospital
- Address– Eastern Express Highway, Service Rd, Next To Viviana Mall, Thane, Maharashtra, 400601
- Contact number– 022 2172 5555, 022 21725650, 022 62975555
- Email ID- email@example.com
You can consult Dr. Anil Tambe for
- cardiovascular diseases
- Coronary artery disease,
- Valvular heart disease,
- Rhythm disorder,
- Congenital cardiac disease
- Heart failure
- Cardiac disorders like heart failure and ischaemic heart disease.
- Prevention and treatment of heart beat problems including AF, VT and SVT.
- Patients with fainting spells/syncope.
- Loop recorder implantation.
- Coronary Angioplasty.
- 2D Echo with Colour Doppler
- Trans oesophageal Echo
- Treadmill Test
- Stress Echo
- Ambulatory Holter Monitoring
- Cardiac CT Evaluation
- Nuclear Cardiac Scan
- EECP – Enhanced External Counterpulsation
- Permanent pacemaker implantation (Single or Dual Chamber).
- Bi-ventricular pacing (Cardiac Re-synchonization therapy, CRT-P).
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator implantation (AICD).
- Coronary Angiography.
Check Cardiac Diseases Here:
- How serious is Valvular Heart Disease? Let us understand
- Growing concerns of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in India
- Heart Failure: a Chronic and Life-threatening Condition
- How do artery blockages lead to Heart Attack?
- Angina: a feeling of squeezing and chest pain
- Venous blood clots
About Jupiter Hospital Mumbai
Jupiter Hospitals was established in 2007.
About Cardiac Care:
- Clinical and Critical Cardiology
- Electrophysiology and Arrhythmia Services
- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery
- Non-Invasive Cardiology
- Interventional Cardiology
- Automatic Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator
- Coronary intervention
- Pacemakers including CRT Devices
- Primary Angioplasty in Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Congenital anomalies device closures
- Peripheral interventions
- Aneurysm coiling