A medical physician who has obtained a specialized degree in the treatment and management of cardiovascular issues is a cardiologist. Cardiologists additionally look to create awareness and education in the patients about the health of the heart. Let us know about the Cardiologists in Bangalore.
What are the super specializations in cardiology?
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) in general medicine.
- D.M. in Cardiology
- Diploma in Cardiovascular Technology
- P.G. Diploma in Clinical Cardiology Course (PGDCC)
- M.S. in Cardiological nursing,
- M.Ch. In Cardiology
- M.Ch. Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
- P.G. Diploma in Community Cardiology
- DNB Cardio-Thoracic Surgery
- Doctor of Medicine in Cardiology
Consult Cardiologists in Bangalore if you have any of these signs and symptoms –
- Chest pain
- Breathlessness (dyspnea)
- Acute circulatory failure (cardiogenic shock)
- Heart failure
- Syncope & Presyncope
- Cardiac arrest and sudden cardiac death
- Abnormal heart sounds and murmurs
Cardiologists in Bangalore: What does the consultation cost?
The average cost for consulting an oncologist in Bangalore ranges between INR 800-3000.
What are the different types of cardiac disorders?
There exist a diverse pool of diseases and disorders that cardiologists manage. Some of the common conditions encountered upon clinical examination include –
- Disorders of heart rate, rhythm, and conduction
- Vascular disease
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart Failure
- Congenital heart disease
- Heart Valve Disease
- Diseases of myocardium
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Diseases of the pericardium
- Pulmonary Stenosis
- Pulmonary embolism
- Angina: a feeling of squeezing and chest pain
- Venous blood clots
- Varicose Veins
Diagnostic Tests for Cardiac Problems
- Carotid Ultrasound for diagnosing narrowing of the carotid arteries
- Abdominal Aortic Ultrasound: How is it peformed?
- How does Implantable Loop Recorder monitor heart rhythm?
- Doppler Ultrasound: for detecting abnormal blood flow
- Tilt table test: Why is this test performed?
- How Cardiac MRI help to diagnose heart problems
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Stress Echocardiography or stress echo or stress test
- Cardiac PET Scan: Positron Emission Tomography
- Nuclear Ventriculography: imaging technique for the Heart Chambers
- Nuclear Stress Test OR Myocardial Perfusion Scan
- How does Intravascular Ultrasound quantify Plaque?
- Holter Monitoring for measuring Heart’s electrical activity
- Exercise Stress Test: How is it performed?
- How is Electrophysiology Studies performed?
Cardiologists in Bangalore
- Dr. Sanjay Mehrotra- Cardiologist at Narayana Health, Bangalore
- Dr. P V Suresh- Cardiologist at Narayana Health, Bangalore
- Dr. Kiran V S- Cardiologist at Narayana Health, Bangalore
- Dr. Pradeep Kumar D- Cardiologist at Aster CMI Bangalore
- Dr. Prashanth Y M- Cardiologist at Aster CMI Bangalore
- Dr. Venkatesulu R S- Cardiologist at Aster CMI Bangalore
- Dr. Ganeshakrishnan Iyer- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon
- Dr. Sanjay Bhat- Cardiologist at Aster Hospital, Bengaluru
- Dr. Umesh Gupta- Cardiologist In Bangalore
- Dr. Jaya Ranganath- Cardiologist In Bengaluru
- Dr. K B Prasad- Cardiologist In Bangalore
- Dr. Lakshmikanth P- Cardiologist In Bangalore
- Dr. RAHUL PATIL- Cardiologist In Bangalore
- Dr. Ramesh B- Cardiologist In Bangalore
- Dr. MAGESH BALAKRISHNAN- Cardiologist In Bangalore
- Dr. MANOJ KUMAR S P- Cardiologist In Bangalore
- Heart Specialists Bangalore: Search Best Cardiologists in Bengaluru