A medical physician who has obtained a specialized degree in the treatment and management of cardiovascular issues is a cardiologist. Cardiologists additionally look to create awareness and education in the patients about the health of the heart. Let us know about the Cardiologists in Bangalore.
- 0.1 What are the super specializations in cardiology?
- 0.2 Consult Cardiologists in Bangalore if you have any of these signs and symptoms –
- 0.3 Cardiologists in Bangalore: What does the consultation cost?
- 0.4 What are the different types of cardiac disorders?
- 0.5 Diagnostic Tests for Cardiac Problems
- 1 Cardiologists in Bangalore
What are the super specializations in cardiology?
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) in general medicine.
- D.M. in Cardiology
- Diploma in Cardiovascular Technology
- P.G. Diploma in Clinical Cardiology Course (PGDCC)
- M.S. in Cardiological nursing,
- M.Ch. In Cardiology
- M.Ch. Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
- P.G. Diploma in Community Cardiology
- DNB Cardio-Thoracic Surgery
- Doctor of Medicine in Cardiology
Consult Cardiologists in Bangalore if you have any of these signs and symptoms –
- Chest pain
- Breathlessness (dyspnea)
- Acute circulatory failure (cardiogenic shock)
- Heart failure
- Syncope & Presyncope
- Cardiac arrest and sudden cardiac death
- Abnormal heart sounds and murmurs
Cardiologists in Bangalore: What does the consultation cost?
The average cost for consulting an oncologist in Bangalore ranges between INR 800-3000.
What are the different types of cardiac disorders?
There exist a diverse pool of diseases and disorders that cardiologists manage. Some of the common conditions encountered upon clinical examination include –
- Disorders of heart rate, rhythm, and conduction
- Vascular disease
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart Failure
- Congenital heart disease
- Heart Valve Disease
- Diseases of myocardium
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Diseases of the pericardium
- Pulmonary Stenosis
- Pulmonary embolism
- Angina: a feeling of squeezing and chest pain
- Venous blood clots
- Varicose Veins
Diagnostic Tests for Cardiac Problems
- Carotid Ultrasound for diagnosing narrowing of the carotid arteries
- Abdominal Aortic Ultrasound: How is it peformed?
- How does Implantable Loop Recorder monitor heart rhythm?
- Doppler Ultrasound: for detecting abnormal blood flow
- Tilt table test: Why is this test performed?
- How Cardiac MRI help to diagnose heart problems
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Stress Echocardiography or stress echo or stress test
- Cardiac PET Scan: Positron Emission Tomography
- Nuclear Ventriculography: imaging technique for the Heart Chambers
- Nuclear Stress Test OR Myocardial Perfusion Scan
- How does Intravascular Ultrasound quantify Plaque?
- Holter Monitoring for measuring Heart’s electrical activity
- Exercise Stress Test: How is it performed?
- How is Electrophysiology Studies performed?
Cardiologists in Bangalore
- Dr. Sanjay Mehrotra- Cardiologist at Narayana Health, Bangalore
- Dr. P V Suresh- Cardiologist at Narayana Health, Bangalore
- Dr. Kiran V S- Cardiologist at Narayana Health, Bangalore
- Dr. Pradeep Kumar D- Cardiologist at Aster CMI Bangalore
- Dr. Prashanth Y M- Cardiologist at Aster CMI Bangalore
- Dr. Venkatesulu R S- Cardiologist at Aster CMI Bangalore
- Dr. Ganeshakrishnan Iyer- Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon
- Dr. Sanjay Bhat- Cardiologist at Aster Hospital, Bengaluru
- Dr. Umesh Gupta- Cardiologist In Bangalore
- Dr. Jaya Ranganath- Cardiologist In Bengaluru
- Dr. K B Prasad- Cardiologist In Bangalore
- Dr. Lakshmikanth P- Cardiologist In Bangalore
- Dr. RAHUL PATIL- Cardiologist In Bangalore
- Dr. Ramesh B- Cardiologist In Bangalore
- Dr. MAGESH BALAKRISHNAN- Cardiologist In Bangalore
- Dr. MANOJ KUMAR S P- Cardiologist In Bangalore
- Heart Specialists Bangalore: Search Best Cardiologists in Bengaluru